Alpha Beta Microbes
What is Alpha Beta Microbes?
Alpha Beta Microbes is a liquid health supplement utilising microbial technology developed in the early 80’s in Japan, and highly effective in human health. Alpha Beta Microbes, although quite new in the market and with relatively small distribution, has a success rate amongst its users which is very seldom matched in the health industry. And that is no idle claim: most Alpha Beta Microbes users, especially the more ill patients, see results in as little as 2 days, whilst relatively healthy people uniformly experience better energy levels and lower incidence of
illness. Bacteria are nature’s oldest basic remedy. And herein lies the key to Alpha Beta Microbes’ effectiveness: Whilst most health products utilise various remedies or ingredients in an effort to heal or assist the body, beneficial bacteria are essential for anything to survive at all, and the product operates on the same level of importance as nutrition and oxygen, far more fundamental than regular health supplements or medicine.
Beneficial bacteria are responsible for:
- Assimilation of nutrients from food for use in the body (the efficacy of food decreases in direct proportion to the lack of bacteria in the body),
- Creation of the body’s own vitamins (eliminating the necessity for additional supplements)
- Correct functioning of all the body’s organs
- Reducing and eliminating pathogenic bacteria (germs)
Alpha Beta Microbes vs. regular probiotics
The reason for Alpha Beta Microbes’ efficacy and results is not, as many people believe, the number of microbes present in the product but, rather the number of microbial species. Alpha Beta Microbes Technology utilises three major classes of beneficial micro-organisms – those being Yeasts, Lactic Acid Bacteria and Phototropic Bacteria – as opposed to other probiotic supplements which are almost all single-strain products. Alpha Beta Microbes Technology is one of the only technologies on the planet that allows for a variety of different classes of bacteria to be grown and maintained stably in a probiotic consortium. This consortium dominates any system into which it is introduced, motivating all existing bacteria in that system in a regenerative direction. For this reason, Alpha Beta Microbes products do not depend on billions of lactic acid bacteria (found in other probiotic products) in order to be effective. Rather, through microbial diversity, Alpha Beta Microbes closely mirrors the natural range of microbes that are found in our soils and food. Alpha Beta Microbes is also the first probiotic on the market to contain phototrophic bacteria, a group of bacteria known to break down toxic substances and produce beneficial by-products such as the antioxidant vitamin A.
Phototropic bacteria play a huge role in the growth and health of plants and soil systems, and are considered the most versatile bacteria on earth.
- All Natural and Organic Ingredients
- Soil Based Microorganisms Formula
- No Preservatives
- Live Microbes, Not freeze dried for increased viability
Mother Culture Formula:
Lactic Acid Bacteria: Bifidobacterium animalis, Bi bifidum, Bi longum, Lactobacillus, acidophilus,
L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum,
L. plantarum, Lactococcus diacetylactis, L. lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus,
Yeast and other: Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Phototrophic Bacteria: Rhodopseudomonas palustris.
Botanical: Rosa Roxburghii Tratt related plant extracts.
Dosage: Therapeutic: 15ml x 3 x per day
Maintenance: 5 ml x 3 x per day
Health Booster Formula:
4.0% Microbial Species
3.0% Natural Rosa Roxburghii Tratt related Plant Extracts,
0.1% Organic Salt,
89.6% Purified and structured water.
Dosage: Maintenance: 15ml x 3 x per day
Lung Disorders: 10ml in nebuliser 1 x weekly.
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis, Bi bifidum, Bi longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. casei, L. delbrueckii, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, L. diacetylactis, L. lactis, Bacillus subtilis, Rhodopseudomonas palustris, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Streptococcus thermophilus.
NOTE: The below findings are based on empirical observation, and make no
medical claims. Any results that have been once-off successes have been omitted. The results below have been tabulated from multiple successes in dealing with the symptoms listed.
- AIDS patients using Alpha Beta Microbes have been found to have their symptoms assisted by Alpha Beta Microbes and have started getting healthier and stronger within days. The Alpha Beta Microbes increases the ability of the stomach and body to assimilate the nutrition from food and as a result, the patients have gotten stronger and with increased immunity. In addition to the above, external wounds caused by AIDS have been seen to heal.
- Success has been had in the areas of cancer and tumours. Multiple testimonials have been received of Alpha Beta Microbes reducing tumours to apparent zero, and the patients putting on weight and getting healthy again. Cancer, like any other terminal disease, is very often assisted by a build up of pathogens in the intestines and the rest of the body, hindering the normal functioning of the body.
- Alpha Beta Microbes has been found to decrease blood pressure (BP) in a number of people suffering from hypertension.
- Alpha Beta Microbes is extremely effective in both regulating bowel movements as well as aiding in digestion. An extremely high percentage of diseases and body problems are actually caused by poor digestion and bowel movements resulting in a build up of pathogenic (diseased) bacteria in the intestines. These bacteria then invade the entire body causing all manner of problems. By ensuring effective digestion and assimilation of food, bowel movements become regular, the potential for disease is drastically reduced, and the body becomes healthier, with greatly increased energy levels. Additionally, with increased effectiveness in digestion, Alpha Beta Microbes assists with heartburn, acid reflux and other stomach ailments caused by poor digestion.
- Alpha Beta Microbes has been extremely effective in assisting breathing problems caused by various bacteria or illnesses. Since microorganisms are present in the lungs and respiratory system, and since respiratory illnesses such as TB are caused by pathogenic bacteria in the system, Alpha Beta Microbes not only combats these illnesses, but also, by creating a population of healthy microbes, increases resistance to the ailments. Furthermore, lingering coughs are very often caused by the presence of mould in the home or workplace, and is quickly handled by Alpha Beta Microbes..
- Alpha Beta Microbes has been found to assist greatly with excessive blood- sugar levels, as in diabetes. Again, the work of microbes in the blood and the organs balances the systems
- Alpha Beta Microbes, amongst the users who are already relatively healthy, has been found to increase energy levels and general feeling of “wellbeing”. Report after report after report has come in stating how much more energetic (or less tired) these customers feel – to the point that they have phoned the company to give their successes. By ensuring a constantly healthy population of microbes in your body, the organs and systems are guaranteed to be in peak operating condition and the body functions optimally. By understanding the basic principles of Alpha Beta, and the fact that microbes are a key part of every area of the body and its growth (and any area of life, for that matter), it can be seen that by ensuring healthy and functioning microbial populations, the entire body can be handled on the most basic level there is – at the level of microbes. Alpha Beta Microbes’ uses and results have been found to be almost limitless, and reports are coming in daily describing new ways in which Alpha Beta Microbes is helping people with their body problems.
- Alpha Beta Microbes is a natural, probiotic technology developed for over 25 years around the world. Its efficacy is far superior to most biological products available in that it is made up of three classes of microorganisms, as opposed to the usual single-strain bacterial products. The microbes in Alpha Beta Microbes are non-harmful, non-pathogenic, not genetically- engineered or modified (non- GMO), and not-chemically synthesized. The basic groups of microorganisms in Alpha Beta are lactic acid bacteria (commonly found in yogurt, cheeses), yeast (bread, beer), and phototrophic bacteria (“cousins” of blue-green algae). The microorganisms in Alpha Beta Microbes are known to produce bioactive substances, vitamins, hormones, enzymes, amino acids, and antibiotics. Alpha Beta consists of a wide variety of effective, beneficial, non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic micro organisms cultured in diluted molasses that are mutually compatible with one another. One of the most important concepts of Alpha Beta is not the overall number of microorganisms present but the interactive relationship between the different species. We are often asked about the microbial populations in our probiotics. Marketing methods in the current industry have followed the “more is better” mentality, keeping people from looking at more of the quality and diversity. This has a lot to do with the fact that as the diversity of microbes increases, it is more difficult to follow the standard “scientific method”, which is based on isolated variables, not compounded effects. We can use the same argument for why the EPA and the FDA do not remove various toxins from the markets because they are unable to determine the compounded effects of these toxins. Alpha Beta Microbes products are complex microbial cultures consisting of microbes from three or four genus. Focusing on the population counts is not as important as focusing on the diversity of the microbes. If Alpha Beta Microbes products were to have one less genus of microbes, these products would function like other probiotics on the market and the results would not be as significant.
- Other factors to look at when considering Alpha Beta Microbes Technology based probiotic cultures is that they are all naturally fermented at body temperature. This means the finished products are raw, containing 40 trace minerals, amino acids (up to 18), various organic acid compounds, nearly 100 types of enzymes, B complex vitamins, Vitamin A (in the form of Retonin, the form ready for absorption by the body), as well as the live microbes which make up the solution itself. Any microbiologist will agree with the statement that freeze drying of microbes also causes some form of cellular damage, which can greatly affect performance of the microbes. This is the main reason most probiotics on the market contain billions of cfu/ml. It is necessary to use tremendous numbers of “weaker” microbes to get the effects of “stronger” microbes.
Lastly, consider that one microbe produces one type of enzyme, one type of vitamin, and/or one type of organic acid. When there is not a variety (diversity), the nutrients and digestive aids are not supplied. This is another reason why the benefits of Alpha Beta Microbes products are so great and varied.
Alpha Beta Microorganisms probiotic cultures are stable at room temperature for at least two years. They are sold in liquid medium and are alive (stable) so they are ready for action when used. And, they produce various beneficial, bio- available compounds for the user. Bio-availability is a key factor in choosing a
supplement because it is ready to use for the body. There is no conversion process that the body must go through.
The principal microorganisms in Alpha Beta Microbes are:
A. Photosynthetic Bacteria
The photosynthetic or phototropic bacteria are a group of independent, self-supporting microbes, considered to be the most versatile bacteria in existence. In soils and plants, these bacteria synthesize useful substances from secretions of roots, organic matter and/or harmful gases (e.g. hydrogen sulphide), by using sunlight and the heat of soil as sources of energy. Useful substances developed by these microbes include amino acids, nucleic acids, bioactive substances and sugars, all of which promote growth and development. The metabolites developed by these microorganisms are absorbed directly into living organisms and act as substrates for increasing beneficial populations.
B. Lactic acid bacteria
Lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid from sugars and other carbohydrates, developed by photosynthetic bacteria and yeast. Therefore, some foods and drinks such as yogurt and pickles have been made with lactic acid bacteria for decades. However, lactic acid is a strong sterilizing compound, and suppresses harmful microorganisms and enhances decomposition of organic matter. Moreover, lactic acid bacteria promote the decomposition of material such as lignin and cellulose and ferment these materials, thereby removing undesirable effects of non- decomposed organic matter. Lactic acid bacteria have the ability to suppress disease-inducing microorganisms such as Fusarium, which occur in continuous cropping programs. Under normal circumstances, species such as Fusarium weaken crop plants, thereby exposing plants to diseases and increased pest populations such as nematodes. The use of lactic acid bacteria reduces nematode populations and controls propagation and spread of Fusarium, thereby inducing a better environment for crop growth.
C. Natural Beneficial Yeasts
Yeasts synthesize antimicrobial and other useful substances required for plant growth from amino acids and sugars secreted by photosynthetic bacteria, organic matter and plant roots. The bioactive substances such as hormones and enzymes produced by yeasts promote active cell and root division. These secretions are also useful substrates for effective microbes such as lactic acid bacteria and Actionmycetes.
NB: This product will not promote Yeast overgrowth.
HISTORY OF Alpha Beta Microbes
Throughout the 1970s and 80s Japan pioneered the research that led to the development and commercialization of Alpha Beta Microbes technology. This natural biotechnology has since been successfully commercialized throughout world markets in human health, agriculture, livestock and industrial waste treatment. Thousands of research and efficacy studies have been conducted and documented in projects, conferences and books around the world. Originally, Alpha Beta Microbes was developed for use in agriculture (crop farming) as an alternative to agricultural chemicals such as pesticides and fertilizers. Alpha Beta
Microbes however is not a conventional fertilizer and unlike the purpose of fertilizers, the purpose of Alpha Beta Microbes is to increase the number of beneficial microorganisms in the soil. This improves the soil’s microbial health and promotes a healthy environment for plants. It can also be used as a processing tool to manufacture organic fertilizers.
From crop farming, its application flowed naturally into livestock. Alpha Beta Microbes is actively used in livestock operations, including hog, cattle/dairy, and poultry. From livestock, the positive effects on the livestock waste and effluent into lagoons and rivers led to the use of Alpha Beta Microbes for environmental purposes: from land/soil remediation to water purification. Alpha Beta Microbes environmental applications throughout the world have included cleaning polluted
waterways, lakes and lagoons, in septic systems, municipal wastewater treatment plants, and fills/dump sites. As Alpha Beta Microbes became used extensively in livestock, research began into its use as a functional food supplement for human health. It was discovered that Alpha Beta Microbes exhibits very beneficial effects as an antioxidant and probiotic on the digestive system.
Below is the incubation data on doing an analysis on Alpha Beta Microbes:
Standard protocol for both aerobic and anaerobic LAB counts. The Beta Alpha Microbes product must be incubated for a minimum of 5 days (120 hours) at 37 deg C.
The reason that the above protocol is so important is that this is the ideal temperature for the microbes to survive in and most closely approximates that of body temperature, which is where they thrive.